Released On 14th May 2019
Phase 3 Kitchens' Open Day
Saturday June 1st 2019
09:00 - 16:30
To launch our brand new website, and Spring 2019 showroom update, Phase 3 Kitchens are hosting an open day on Saturday June 1st 2019.
To celebrate this, we're giving everyone who registers their details on the open day £100 off any kitchen order placed in 2019, and 1 lucky customer will win our prize draw of £3000 off their kitchen order.
We will have members of both our design and manufacture team on site to offer you their advice and expertise, light refreshments, and a selection of freebies for you to take away .
T&C's apply - please see the full list of T&C's below.
- The promoter is: Phase 3 Kitchens, a brand of FG Parker & Co Ltd (company no. 03642103) whose registered office is at The Factory, 20 East Road, Bridport, Dorset, UK, DT6 4AA.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over except employees of FG Parker & Co LTD and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter into the prize draw for a new kitchen (up to the value of £3000 inc VAT), you must attend our open day of June 1st 2019, register your details (including but not limited to contact name, delivery address, contact no & email).
- Only one entry will be accepted per person and/or address. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 1st June 2019 at 16:30PM. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To receive a £100 (inc.VAT) credit against a future order, attend our open day of June 1st 2019, register your details and then spend a minimum of £1,000 (inc.VAT) on a new kitchen before 1st January 2020 to redeem your credit.
- All those attending our open day and register their details on June 1st 2019 will be entered into a draw where there will be a single main price of a free kitchen up to the value of £3000 (inc. VAT).
- The maximum value of the prize kitchen is £3,000 (inc.VAT), to include the £100 (inc. VAT) credit allowed when registering. Any balance over the £3,000 must be settled prior to delivery. The kitchen must be ordered before October 1st 2019. Any orders placed prior to the Saturday June 1st 2019 are not eligible for the prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn on June 1st and announced the following week.
- There is a delivery charge for all kitchens.
- Fitting is not included.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winner agrees that Phase 3 will take photographs of them receiving their prize kitchen and before and after photo of the kitchen itself and that these can be used for promotional purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Upon selection, the winner will be asked to accept Clause 17 in writing as acceptance of these terms is an essential element of the contract. Failure to accept these terms will result in the prize being made null and void and an alternative winner will be selected
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Telephone and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Phase 3 Kitchens/FG Parker‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Phase 3 Kitchens/FG Parker shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Phase 3 Kitchens/FG Parker also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.